On the 31st episode of the podcast, we step into the magical world of David the Gnome! This 1987 series came to the U.S. on Nickelodeon after starting up in Spain and then traveling to Canada where Christopher Plummer and Tom Bosley lent their particular vocal talents. Speaking of vocal talents, Sean and I are joined by the lovely and rather knowledgeable television critic Allison Keene! It’s a fun hour filled with nostalgia, wholesome Gnome facts, lessons in woodland medicine, and troll dancing. What more could you ask for?
If you’d like to revisit your childhood, please consider using our referral link to pick up David the Gnome on DVD here. Check out our episode on the series below!
Contact us here:
Twitter – @MourningToons
Email – email@example.com
Special Guest: Allison Keene!
- Check out Allison’s handiwork on a myriad of television programs at The Hollywood Reporter and Collider.com
- Drop her a line on Twitter! @keeneTV
- Reviews and recaps of Gotham, The Flash, Arrow, The Walking Dead, and Constantine at Collider.com
- Twitter: @DrClawMD
Sean Paul Ellis
- Sean will be performing with Nox! on Saturday 12/20 at 10pm as the headliners! Visit the Washington Improv Theater’s new and improved site for more information.
- Sean will also be attending the San Diego Improv Festival on February 20th, 2015! Find out more at the link above!
- Twitter: @seanpaulellis. Let him know your irrational fears on #IrrationalFearFriday!
- Instagram: seanpaulellis
- For pugs and pizza, take a look at Sean’s personal Tumblr page